Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Best Pickup/update Page of my life (so far)

Ok this is just crazy what i have gotten out of packs from my LCS heres what i got from 1 Pack of 2010 Topps Chrome
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.


Yep I started to freak out when i got that


i got a pack of 2010 Topps Chrome football and got this nothing too good though



dont know too much about him though but always nice to get a blue refractor


nothing too much out of the Update Hobby Packs but i did get two different strasburgs in the same pack the Ledgendary Lineage and Merry Strasmas(which is a stupid name)

My LCS owner sells RC and other Refractors cheap so i picked up a Mike Lowell RC and a Mark Texiera 2008 Heritage Refractor 443/559


Out of 4 Packs of 2010 Platinum got these 2








Then From COMC (better than ebay :)   )



got this for 9.99 :)






mine is different looking but numbered to 25



so that was a pretty saved up post ill try to post more often thanks and hope u enjoyed

3 comments:

  1. The Heyward is very sweet,but for an old guy like me the Irvin is the best one.That is super cool.Is the JHey a refractor or just the base auto? Very nice pick ups Matt.Man I wish I had a LCS near me.I'm guessing the nearest one is about 7000 miles away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Heyward is just a base auto and why is their no LCS near anywhere in the UK? if you ever want any packs just send me some money and ill try to find the packs u want and ship to you but i still need Tonys T206 Weve been on a dry streak of those

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. We are happy to offer you a 10% discount to our Online Store if you do so. Please email me back and I would be happy to give you our link.

    Thanks!

    Frank
    frank641w@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete